Tableau Desktop I: Fundamentals
This course provides the solid foundational skills required for Tableau Desktop Specialist certification. It’s for anyone who works with data, regardless of analytical background.
Connect to your data.
Edit and save a data source.
Understand Tableau terminology.
Use the Tableau interface/paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
Create basic calculations including basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, and quick table calculations.
Build dashboards to share visualizations.
Pie and bar charts
Dual axis and combo charts with different mark types
1 – Agenda
- Connecting to data
- Simplifying and sorting your data
- Organizing your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Using multiple measures in a view
- Showing the relationship between numerical values
- Mapping data geographically
- Viewing specific values
- Customizing your data
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations
- Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Highlighting data with reference lines
- Making your views available
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.