SharePoint - Site Owner with Microsoft Forms and Flow (Modern Experience)
In this course, you will create a SharePoint team site and a communication site, perform basic content management tasks on SharePoint sites, and configure workflows with Forms and Flow.
Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
Create and configure document libraries.
Create and configure lists.
Assign permissions and access rights.
Create and configure a communication site.
Implement workflows with Forms and Flow.
1 – CREATING AND CONFIGURING A NEW SITE
- Topic A: Create a Site in SharePoint
- Topic B: Configure Site Look and Layout
2 – CREATING AND CONFIGURING DOCUMENT LIBRARIES
- Topic A: Create Document Libraries
- Topic B: Configure File Versioning and Checkout
- Topic C: Configure Content Approval
3 – CREATING AND CONFIGURING LISTS
- Topic A: Add List Apps to a Site
- Topic B: Create Custom Lists
- Topic C: Create Calculated and Validated Columns
4 – ASSIGNING PERMISSIONS AND ACCESS RIGHTS
- Topic A: Secure Sites with Permissions
- Topic B: Secure Apps, Documents, and Files
5 – CREATING AND CONFIGURING A COMMUNICATION SITE
- Topic A: Create a Communication Site
- Topic B: Configure a Communication Site
6 – IMPLEMENTING WORKFLOWS WITH FORMS AND FLOW
- Topic A: Capture Data with Forms
- Topic B: Store Form Data in SharePoint with Flow
- Topic C: Automate Business Processes with Forms, Flow, and SharePoint
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.