SharePoint - Advanced Site Owner (Modern Experience)
In this course, you will implement and manage advanced SharePoint Site features based on business requirements.
Configure site settings.
Integrate external data and apps.
Configure custom content types, columns, and document sets.
Manage information governance and compliance.
Design and create a SharePoint site for an event.
1 – CONFIGURING SITE SETTINGS
- Topic A: Configure SharePoint Site Settings
- Topic B: Configure Navigation in SharePoint
- Topic C: Plan and Implement SharePoint Hub Sites
2 – INTEGRATING EXTERNAL DATA AND APPS
- Topic A: Integrate Outlook with SharePoint
- Topic B: Integrate Other Microsoft Apps with SharePoint
- Topic C: Integrate Third-Party Apps and Services with SharePoint
3 – CONFIGURING CUSTOM CONTENT TYPES, COLUMNS, AND DOCUMENT SETS
- Topic A: Create a Custom Content Type
- Topic B: Add Columns to Content Types
- Topic C: Create and Configure Document Sets
4 – MANAGING INFORMATION GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE
- Topic A: Configure Auditing in SharePoint
- Topic B: Activate and Configure Information Management Policies
- Topic C: Configure Retention Labels and Records Management
- Topic D: Manage Files with the Content Organizer
5 – DESIGNING AND CREATING A SHAREPOINT EVENT SITE
- Topic A: Design a SharePoint Site for an Event
- Topic B: Create a SharePoint Site for an Event
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.