Red Hat OpenStack Administration I - Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110)
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack® Platform.
1 – LAUNCH AN INSTANCE
- Launch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases.
2 – ORGANIZE PEOPLE AND RESOURCES
- Manage projects, users, roles, and quotas.
3 – DESCRIBE CLOUD COMPUTING
- Describe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing.
4 – MANAGE LINUX NETWORKS
- Administer Linux networks and bridges.
5 – PREPARE TO DEPLOY AN INSTANCE
- Manage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an instance.
6 – DEPLOY AN INSTANCE
- Launch and verify an instance.
7 – MANAGE BLOCK STORAGE
- Manage ephemeral and persistent block storage.
8 – MANAGE OBJECT STORAGE
- Administer object storage.
9 – PREPARE TO DEPLOY AN EXTERNAL INSTANCE
- Manage external networks and security in preparation for launching an instance with public access.
10 – DEPLOY AN INSTANCE WITH PUBLIC ACCESS
- Launch and verify an instance with public access.
11 – CUSTOMIZE INSTANCES
- Customize an instance with cloud-init.
12 – DEPLOY SCALABLE STACKS
- Deploy a stack and configure autoscaling.
13 – INSTALL AN OPENSTACK OVERCLOUD
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using the director UI and provisioning service templates.
14 – COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF CL110
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators course.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.