Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180)
Upon completion student should be able to:
– Create containerized services using Docker
– Manage containers and container images
– Create custom container images
– Deploy containerized applications on OpenShift Deploy multi-container applications
1 – COURSE INTRODUCTION
- Introduce and review the course.
2 – GET STARTED WITH CONTAINER TECHNOLOGY
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
3 – CREATE CONTAINERIZED SERVICES
- Provision a server using container technology.
4 – MANAGE CONTAINERS
- Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services.
5 – MANAGE CONTAINER IMAGES
- Govern the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
6 – CREATE CUSTOM CONTAINER IMAGES
- Design and code a Docker file to build a custom container image.
7 – DEPLOY CONTAINERIZED APPLICATIONS ON RED HAT OPENSHIFT
- Deploy single container applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
8 – DEPLOY MULTI-CONTAINER APPLICATIONS
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
9 – TROUBLESHOOT CONTAINERIZED APPLICATIONS
- Troubleshoot a containerized application deployed on Red Hat OpenShift.
10 – COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF INTRODUCTION TO CONTAINER, KUBERNETES, AND RED HAT OPENSHIFT
- Demonstrate how to containerize a software application, test it with Docker, and deploy it on a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 4 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.