Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration Virtual Training (AD440)
Red Hat AMQ Administration Virtual Training helps system administrators, architects, and developers acquire the skills they need to administer the message broker, Red Hat JBoss AMQ. Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and monitor broker instances including hardened, clustered brokers that provide high availability and failover.
1 – COURSE INTRODUCTION
- Introduce and review the course.
2 – INSTALL THE BROKER
- Install JBoss AMQ, create a broker instance, and verify connectivity to the instance.
3 – CONFIGURATION
- Configure message addresses and queues.
4 – SECURE ACCESS TO THE BROKER
- Configure authentication, authorization, and encryption on the broker.
5 – CONFIGURE BROKER PERSISTENCE
- Configure zero, file-based, and database-backed persistence.
6 – MANAGE BROKER RESOURCE CONSUMPTION
- Configure the broker to limit memory and other resource consumption.
7 – IMPLEMENT BROKER CLUSTERING, HIGH AVAILABILITY, AND FAILOVER
- Create a scalable and highly available cluster of brokers.
8 – MONITOR AND MANAGE THE BROKER
- Monitor and manage broker resources using logging and the web console.
9 – ROUTE MESSAGES TO BROKERS
- Install JBoss AMQ interconnect and configure routes to brokers.
10 – COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF RED HAT JBOSS AMQ ADMINISTRATION
- Configure Red Hat JBoss AMQ brokers and verify proper operation.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 3 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.