Red Hat Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362)
– Create and manage a scalable, resilient Identity Management realm, including both Linux and Microsoft Windows clients and servers.
– Create and manage secure access configurations, including managing and troubleshooting Kerberos, certificate servers, and access control policies.
– Integrate IdM as the back end for other major enterprise tools in the Red Hat portfolio, including Satellite Server and Tower.
1 – INSTALL RED HAT IDENTITY MANAGEMENT
- Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
2 – INTRODUCTION TO TROUBLESHOOTING
- Describe a generalized strategy for troubleshooting.
3 – CENTRALIZE IDENTITY MANAGEMENT
- Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
4 – TAKE PROACTIVE STEPS TO PREVENT SMALL ISSUES
- Prevent small issues from becoming large problems by employing proactive system administration techniques.
5 – AUTHENTICATE IDENTITIES WITH KERBEROS
- Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
6 – TROUBLESHOOT BOOT ISSUES
- Identify and resolve issues that can affect a system’s ability to boot.
7 – IDENTIFY HARDWARE ISSUES
- Identify hardware problems that can affect a system’s ability to operate.
8 – INTEGRATE IDM WITH ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
9 – CONTROL USER ACCESS
- Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
10 – TROUBLESHOOT STORAGE ISSUES
- Identify and fix issues related to storage.
11 – MANAGE A PUBLIC KEY INFRASTRUCTURE
- Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
12 – TROUBLESHOOT RPM ISSUES
- Identify and fix problems in, and using, the package management subsystem.
13 – MAINTAIN IDM OPERATIONS
- Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
14 – TROUBLESHOOT NETWORK ISSUES
- Identify and resolve network connectivity issues.
15 – INTEGRATE RED HAT PRODUCTS WITH IDM
- Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
16 – TROUBLESHOOT APPLICATION ISSUES
- Debug application issues.
17 – DEAL WITH SECURITY ISSUES
- Identify and fix issues related to security subsystems.
18 – INSTALL SCALABLE IDM
- Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.
19 – TROUBLESHOOT KERNEL ISSUES
- Identify kernel issues and assist Red Hat Support in resolving kernel issues.
20 – RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX DIAGNOSTICS AND TROUBLESHOOTING COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.