Red Hat Ansible for Network Automation (DO457)
Ansible for Network Automation (DO457) is designed for network administrators or infrastructure automation engineers who want to use network automation to centrally manage the switches, routers, and other devices in the organization’s network infrastructure.
1 – DEPLOY ANSIBLE
- Install Ansible and set up Ansible inventories.
2 – RUN COMMANDS AND PLAYS
- Execute ad hoc commands and prepare Ansible playbooks.
3 – PARAMETERIZE ANSIBLE
- Control tasks with loops and conditionals.
4 – ADMINISTER ANSIBLE
- Safeguard information with Ansible Vault and manage advanced inventories.
5 – AUTOMATE SIMPLE NETWORKING OPERATIONS
- Gather network information with Ansible and modify networks.
6 – AUTOMATE COMPLEX OPERATIONS
- Solve new MACD challenges and resolve real-world problems.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.