Microsoft Office Publisher 2016/2019
Microsoft® Office Publisher is an application capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and other printed publications. Publisher includes a large collection of templates that provide a great way to start a new publication.
In this course, you will create, format, edit, and share publications. You will: Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface. Add content to a publication. Format text and paragraphs in a publication. Manage text in a publication. Work with graphics in a publication. Prepare a publication for printing and sharing.
1 – Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2016/2019
- Topic A: Navigate the Interface
- Topic B: Customize the Publisher Interface
- Topic C: Create a Publication
2 – Adding Content to a Publication
- Topic A: Add Text to a Publication
- Topic B: Add Pages and Picture Placeholders to a Publication
- Topic C: Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Topic D: Apply Building Blocks to a Publication
3 – Formatting Texts & Paragraphs in a Publication
- Topic A: Format Text
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
- Topic C: Apply Schemes
4 – Managing Text in a Publication
- Topic A: Edit Text in a Publication
- Topic B: Work with Tables
- Topic C: Insert Symbols and Special Characters
5 – Working with Graphics in a Publication
- Topic A: Insert Graphics in a Publication
- Topic B: Customize the Appearance of Pictures
6 – Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Topic A: Check the Design of a Publication
- Topic B: Save a Publication in Different Formats
- Topic C: Print a Publication
- Topic D: Share a Publication
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.