Project - Part 2
In this course, you will maintain project plans during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project. You will: Update a project plan. Generate project views to manage a project. Create project reports to share a project’s status. Reuse project plan information. Work with multiple projects.
1 – UPDATING A PROJECT PLAN
- Topic A: Enter Task Progress
- Topic B: Enter Overtime Work
- Topic C: Edit Tasks
- Topic D: Update Cost Rate Tables
- Topic E: Update a Baseline
2 – VIEWING PROJECT PROGRESS
- Topic A: Use View Commands
- Topic B: Add a Custom Field
- Topic C: Create Custom Views
- Topic D: Format and Share the Timeline View
3 – REPORTING ON PROJECT PROGRESS
- Topic A: View Built-in Reports
- Topic B: Create Custom Reports
- Topic C: Create a Visual Report
4 – REUSING PROJECT PLAN INFORMATION
- Topic A: Create a Project Plan Template
- Topic B: Share Project Plan Elements with Other Plans
5 – WORKING WITH MULTIPLE PROJECTS
- Topic A: Share Resources
- Topic B: Link Project Plans
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.