Professional Email Etiquette
The objective of the course is to give students the information needed to create emails that are written in a succinct, effective, and user-friendly manner. Students will learn how to set up an email subject, salutation, and will then work on how to write a credible email.
1 – Lessons
- Overview of Email Etiquette – Learn the importance of email as a vehicle of communication.
- Setting up a Message – Learn what steps to take when creating an email.
- Writing Style – Learn how to compose an email using proper tone and length.
- Formatting and Proofing – Learn to check emails for errors and how to correct them.
- Replying to Emails – Learn the differences between reply and reply all, and when to use which one.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.