PMI-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification Exam Prep
This course prepares PMP® Certification holders to pass the more advanced and specialized PMI-RMP® exam. The 1-day training proivides detailed insights into the seven project risk management domains, then linking those domains back to core PMP® principles. Students completing the PMI-RMP certification training will have the knowledge and skills needed to plan, manage and control project risks – and have the knowledge, study resources, and confidence to pass the PMI-RMP exam.
Note: This course has been approved by PMI for 8 PDUs.
The knowledge needed to pass the PMI-RMP Certification exam
How to recognize and assess project risks, install solutions and capitalize on opportunities
Understand how various environmental and organizational influences affect project management and risk management
Effectively use all processes and focus in-depth on the 7 risk management processes
Use all tools and techniques to better manage projects and related risks
Employ appropriate methods to handle project changes and understand how certain changes may affect other aspects of the project (i.e. risks)
Master each of the Risk Processes, their purpose and objectives, critical success factors, use of tools and techniques, and documentation of process results
1 – Course Introduction
2 – Domain I: Risk Strategy and Planning
- Perform Document Analysis
- Assess Project Environment for Threats and Opportunities
- Confirm Risk Thresholds Based on Risk Appetites
- Document Risk Management Plan
- Plan and Lead Risk Management Activities with Stakeholders
3 – Domain II: Risk Identification
- Conduct Risk Identification Exercise
- Examine Assumption and Constraint Analyses
- Document Risk Triggers and Thresholds based on Context/Environment
- Develop Risk Register
4 – Domain III: Risk Analysis
- Perform Qualitative Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Analysis
- Identify Threats and Opportunities
5 – Domain IV: Plan Risk Response
- Plan Risk Response
- Implement Risk Response
6 – Domain V: Monitor and Close Risks
- Gather and Analyze Performance Data
- Monitor Residual & Secondary Risks
- Provide Information Required to Update Relevant Project Documents
- Monitor Project Risk Levels
7 – NOTES
- *To qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee for the PMI-RMP Exam Prep Boot Camp, you must meet the following criteria: You must attend the entire course, missing no more than one (1) hour. You must complete the entire course and one full-length (170-question) timed mock exam from our online training portal. If you qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee and fail the PMP exam a total of three (3) times within 120 calendar days following completion of the course, you will be refunded in full your tuition payment. More details provided at the time of the course.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.