PL-500T00: Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
Candidates for this course automate time-consuming and repetitive tasks by using Microsoft Power Automate. They review solution requirements, create process documentation, and design, develop, troubleshoot, and evaluate solutions. Candidates work with business stakeholders to improve and automate business workflows. They collaborate with administrators to deploy solutions to production environments, and they support solutions.
Design RPA solutions
Develop RPA solutions
Deploy and manage RPA solutions
1 – Get started with Power Automate for desktop
- Get started with Power Automate for desktop by learning about flows, creating automated steps, and flow development essentials.
2 – Work with Power Automate for desktop
- Work with Power Automate for desktop options, flows, recording features, conditions, loops, variables, images, and error and exception handling.
3 – Work with different technologies in Power Automate for desktop
- Learn how to automate email handling, Excel, user interface, and system services with Power Automate for desktop.
4 – Implement advanced logic in Power Automate for desktop
- Learn how to work with system flows, control flows, mimic mouse actions, as well as operations used to manipulate text, date, and time in Power Automate for desktop.
5 – Build expertise with Power Automate for desktop
- Learn how to use Power Automate for desktop to work with Power Automate, OCR technologies, and scripting.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 4 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.