Microsoft Windows Automation with Red Hat Ansible (DO417)
– Configure Microsoft Windows systems to be managed with Ansible.
– Create and manage inventories of managed hosts and provide credentials to manage them to Red Hat Ansible Tower.
– Write Ansible playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts.
– Run individual ad hoc automation tasks and complex playbooks from Red Hat Ansible Tower.
– Create survey forms in Red Hat Ansible Tower to simplify playbook operation.
– Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts.
– Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code.
– Leverage existing PowerShell DSC code to extend the power of Ansible automation.
– Automate common Windows Server system administration tasks using Ansible.
1 – Introduction to Red Hat Ansible Automation
2 – Run simple automation commands
3 – Implement Ansible playbooks
4 – Manage variables and facts
5 – Install and update software
6 – Implement task control
7 – Deploy files to managed hosts
8 – Interact with users and domains
9 – Automate Windows automation tasks
10 – Manage large projects
11 – Construct Ansible Tower workflows
Enroll in this course
$3,800.00 – $4,280.00
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.