Microsoft Office 365 Online (with Teams for the Desktop)
In this course, you will build upon your knowledge of the Microsoft Office desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment.
Sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Office 365 environment.
Create, edit, and share documents with team members using the Office Online apps, SharePoint, OneDrive® for Business, and Delve.
Collaborate and work with colleagues using the Yammer and Planner apps.
Use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the web.
Collaborate using Teams.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH OFFICE 365
- Topic A: Sign In to Office 365
- Topic B: Navigate the Office 365 Environment
2 – COLLABORATING WITH SHARED FILES
- Topic A: Work with Shared Documents in SharePoint
- Topic B: Edit Documents in Office Online
- Topic C: Collaborate on the SharePoint Site
- Topic D: Work with OneDrive for Business and Delve
3 – USING PRODUCTIVITY APPS
- Topic A: Work with Productivity Apps in Combination
- Topic B: Broadcast Messages with Yammer
- Topic C: Manage Tasks with the Planner App
4 – USING OUTLOOK ON THE WEB
- Topic A: Send and Receive Email
- Topic B: Manage Contacts
- Topic C: Schedule Appointments
- Topic D: Personalize Outlook on the Web
5 – COLLABORATING WITH TEAMS
- Topic A: Overview of Microsoft Teams
- Topic B: Converse and Share in Teams
- Topic C: Call and Meet in Teams
- Topic D: Collaborate with Office 365 Apps and Teams
6 – CONFIGURING TEAMS
- Topic A: Configure Teams
- Topic B: Configure Channels
- Topic C: Configure Tabs
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.