InDesign CC Mastering Text Formatting
The goal of this course is to teach students how to apply any type of text formatting they might need. By the end of this course, you will be able to make your text look however you need it to suit the needs of your document, and you will be ready to continue learning other advanced features as well.
1 – Lessons
- Character Formatting: Learn how to change the font, size, leading, and myriad other settings for your text and how to insert special characters.
- Paragraph Formatting: Learn how to set alignment, spacing, indents, bullets and numbering, and other formatting options.
- Working with Text Frames: Learn how to add columns to text frames and how to set a fill color.
- Working with Type: Learn how to quickly make changes to a document using features like Find/Change and the Story Editor and by finding missing fonts.
- Tracking Changes: Learn how to keep track of edits and accept or reject them to quickly proof documents.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.