Getting Started with Office 365
This course aims to boost students’ productivity in working with various Office applications and to help you them organized with all their work. By the end of these lessons, you will understand the structure of the Office 365 suite and be ready to learn how to use the online applications in more depth so you can be productive from anywhere.
1 – Lessons
- Navigating in Office 365 – Explore the Office 365 environment, learn how to personalize it, and learn how to keep track of notifications.
- Working with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – Learn how to create, edit, and save files online using the online versions of common applications.
- Working with Comments – Learn how to correspond with friends or colleagues by adding and reviewing comments on Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents.
- Printing and Sharing Documents in Office Online – Learn how to share documents to grant access to other people in your organization and how to print documents from Office Online.
- Using Co-Authoring for Collaboration – Learn how to collaborate in real time with other users on your shared documents to save time and facilitate communication.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.