Excel - Functional Logic
In this class you will learn how to apply conditional logic to data using formulas, which allows for in-depth data analysis. Check a range of data meet certain criteria, apply functions to specific data categories, functions and learn when and why to execute functions.
1 – Outline
- Summarize data with SUMIF, COUNTIF, and AVERAGEIF
- Answer specific questions about specific categories of data using conditional summary functions.
- Analyze with logical functions and use logical operators and work with logical functions such as if, and, or, and not.
- Use nested if functions inside other if functions and combine them with other functions to create advanced logical tests.
- New functions and learn about ifs and switch functions.
- Handle errors with functions and use the IFNA and IFERROR functions to circumvent errors.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.