Excel – Data Analysis with PivotTables
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Excel advanced PivotTable functionality to analyze your raw data. You will: Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources. Analyze Data Using PivotTables. Work with PivotCharts.
1 – Preparing Data & Creating PivotTables
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
2 – Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize PivotTable Data
- Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
3 – Working with PivotCharts
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.5 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.