Effective Virtual Meetings Using Teams
The objective of this course is to give students the information needed to set a standard for conducting virtual meetings and using the TEAMS virtual meeting technology platform. Students will learn how to prepare, host and deliver a virtual meeting. They will learn meeting etiquette guidelines and how to set the tone for a successful meeting.
1 – Lessons
- Become Familiar with Teams – Get familiar with the features available to the host and participants within the Teams environment such as – file sharing, chat, and screen sharing. Review settings within Teams that you can tailor for your meeting.
- Scheduling the Meeting – Determine the need and specific purpose for a virtual meeting, include an agenda.
- Preparing for Your Meeting – Be sure to set a professional scene for your virtual meeting. Make sure your environment is ready for your participants and your participants are ready for your meeting.
- Meeting Management – Things to do at the start and things to look out for during your meeting.
- Procedure for Communication – Decisions for the host on how to handle general communications and questions throughout the meeting.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.