EC-Council Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA)
Key issues in the InfoSec domain.
Importance of threat intelligence in risk management, SIEM, and incident response.
Various cyber threats, threat actors, and their objectives for cyberattacks.
Fundamentals of threat intelligence (including threat intelligence types, life cycle, strategy, capabilities, maturity model, frameworks, etc.)
Cyber kill chain methodology, Advanced Persistent Threat (APT), Indicators of Compromise (IoCs), and the pyramid of pain.
Threat intelligence program steps (Requirements, Planning, Direction, Review).
Types of data feeds, sources, and data collection methods.
Threat intelligence data collection and acquisition through Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Cyber Counterintelligence (CCI), Indicators of Compromise (IoCs), and malware analysis.
Bulk data collection and management (data processing, structuring, normalization, sampling, storing, and visualization).
Data analysis types and techniques including Statistical Data Analysis, Structured Analysis of Competing Hypotheses (SACH), etc.
Complete threat analysis process including threat modeling, fine-tuning, evaluation, runbook, and knowledge base creation.
Different data analysis, threat modeling, and threat intelligence tools.
Creating effective threat intelligence reports.
Different threat intelligence sharing platforms, acts, and regulations for sharing strategic, tactical, operational, and technical intelligence.
1 – Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Understanding Intelligence
- Understanding Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Lifecycle and Frameworks
2 – Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Understanding Cyber Threats
- Understanding Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Understanding Cyber Kill Chain
- Understanding Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
3 – Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Understanding Organization’s Current Threat Landscape
- Understanding Requirements Analysis
- Planning Threat Intelligence Program
- Establishing Management Support
- Building a Threat Intelligence Team
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Sharing
- Reviewing Threat Intelligence Program
4 – Data Collection and Processing
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Data Collection
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Collection Management
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Feeds and Sources
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Data Collection and Acquisition
- Understanding Bulk Data Collection
- Understanding Data Processing and Exploitation
5 – Data Analysis
- Overview of Data Analysis
- Understanding Data Analysis Techniques
- Overview of Threat Analysis
- Understanding Threat Analysis Process
- Overview of Fine-Tuning Threat Analysis
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Evaluation
- Creating Runbooks and Knowledge Base
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Tools
6 – Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Reports
- Introduction to Dissemination
- Participating in Sharing Relationships
- Overview of Sharing Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Delivery Mechanisms
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Sharing Platforms
- Overview of Intelligence Sharing Acts and Regulations
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 3 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.