EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v12
Information security controls, laws, and standards.
Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend against sniffing.
Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human-level vulnerabilities and social engineering countermeasures.
DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and countermeasures.
Webserver attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in webserver infrastructure, and countermeasures.
Web application attacks, comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), the working of various threats and attacks, and security techniques and tools.
Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
Threats to IoT and OT platforms and defending IoT and OT devices.
Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
1 – Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Information Security Overview
- Cyber Kill Chain Concepts
- Hacking Concepts
- Ethical Hacking Concepts
- Information Security Controls
- Information Security Laws and Standards
2 – 2 – Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- Footprinting Concepts
- Footprinting through Search Engines
- Footprinting through Web Services
- Footprinting through Social Networking Sites
- Website Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Who is Footprinting
- DNS Footprinting
- Network Footprinting
- Footprinting through Social Engineering
- Footprinting Tools
- Footprinting Countermeasures
3 – Scanning Networks
- Network Scanning Concepts
- Scanning Tools
- Host Discovery
- Port and Service Discovery
- OS Discovery (Banner Grabbing/OS Fingerprinting)
- Scanning Beyond IDS and Firewall
- Draw Network Diagrams
4 – Enumeration
- Enumeration Concepts
- NetBIOS Enumeration
- SNMP Enumeration
- LDAP Enumeration
- NTP and NFS Enumeration
- SMTP and DNS Enumeration
- Other Enumeration Techniques
- Enumeration Countermeasures
5 – Vulnerability Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessment Concepts
- Vulnerability Classification and Assessment Types
- Vulnerability Assessment Solutions and Tools
- Vulnerability Assessment Reports
6 – System Hacking
- System Hacking Concepts
- Gaining Access
- Escalating Privileges
- Maintaining Access
- Clearing Logs
7 – Malware Threats
- Malware Concepts
- APT Concepts
- Trojan Concepts
- Virus and Worm Concepts
- Fileless Malware Concepts
- Malware Analysis
- Anti-Malware Software
8 – Sniffing
- Sniffing Concepts
- Sniffing Technique: MAC Attacks
- Sniffing Technique: DHCP Attacks
- Sniffing Technique: ARP Poisoning
- Sniffing Technique: Spoofing Attacks
- Sniffing Technique: DNS Poisoning
- Sniffing Tools
- Sniffing Detection Techniques
9 – Social Engineering
- Social Engineering Concepts
- Social Engineering Techniques
- Insider Threats
- Impersonation on Social Networking Sites
- Identity Theft
10 – Denial-of-Service
- DoS/DDoS Concepts
- DoS/DDoS Attack Techniques
- BotnetsDDoS Case Study
- DoS/DDoS Attack Tools
- DoS/DDoS Protection Tools
11 – Session Hijacking
- Session Hijacking Concepts
- Application Level Session Hijacking
- Network Level Session Hijacking
- Session Hijacking Tools
12 – Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- IDS, IPS, Firewall, and Honeypot Concepts
- IDS, IPS, Firewall, and Honeypot Solutions
- Evading IDS
- Evading Firewalls
- IDS/Firewall Evading Tools
- Detecting Honeypots
- IDS/Firewall Evasion Countermeasures
13 – Hacking Web Servers
- Web Server Concepts
- Web Server Attacks
- Web Server Attack Methodology
- Web Server Attack Tools
- Patch Management
- Web Server Security Tools
14 – Hacking Web Applications
- Web Application Concepts
- Web Application Threats
- Web Application Hacking Methodology
- Web API, Webhooks, and Web Shell
- Web Application Security
15 – SQL Injection
- SQL Injection Concepts
- Types of SQL Injection
- SQL Injection Methodology
- SQL Injection Tools
- Evasion Techniques
16 – Hacking Wireless Networks
- Wireless Concepts
- Wireless Encryption
- Wireless Threats
- Wireless Hacking Methodology
- Wireless Hacking Tools
- Bluetooth Hacking
- Wireless Security Tools
17 – Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Mobile Platform Attack Vectors
- Hacking Android OS
- Hacking iOS
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Security Guidelines and Tools
18 – IoT and OT Hacking
- IoT Hacking
- IoT Concepts
- IoT Attacks
- IoT Hacking Methodology
- IoT Hacking Tools
- OT Hacking
- OT Concepts
- OT Attacks
- OT Hacking Methodology
- OT Hacking Tools
19 – Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Container Technology
- Serverless Computing
- Cloud Computing Threats
- Cloud Hacking
- Cloud Security
20 – Cryptography
- Cryptography Concepts
- Encryption Algorithms
- Cryptography Tools
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Email Encryption
- Disk Encryption
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.