CyberSAFE: End User Security
Identify security compliance measures.
Address social engineering attempts.
Secure devices like desktops, laptops, smartphones, and more.
Use the Internet securely.
1 – Identifying Security Compliance Measures
- Identify Organizational Compliance Requirements and Resources
- Identify Legal Compliance Requirements and Resources
2 – Recognizing and Addressing Social Engineering Attack
- Recognize Social Engineering Attacks
- Defend Against Social Engineering Attacks
3 – Securing Devices
- Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Use Secure Authentication Methods
- Protect Your Data
- Defend Against Malware
- Use Wireless Devices Securely
4 – Using the Internet Securely
- Browse the Web Safely
- Use Email Securely
- Use Social Networks Securely
- Use Cloud Services Securely
- Work from Remote Locations Securely
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.