Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II (DO285)
By the end of this course, students will know how to:
– Container, Docker, and OpenShift architecture
– Creating containerized services
– Managing containers and container images
– Creating custom container images
– Deploying multi-container applications
– Installing an OpenShift cluster
– Configuring and managing masters and nodes
– Securing OpenShift Container Platform
– Controlling access to resources on OpenShift Container Platform
– Monitoring and collecting metrics on OpenShift Container Platform
– Deploying applications on OpenShift Container Platform using source-to-image (S2I)
– Managing storage on OpenShift Container Platform
1 – Describe container technology
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by the OpenShift Container Platform.
2 – Create containerized services
- Provision a server using container technology.
3 – Manage containers
- Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services.
4 – Manage container images
- Manage the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
5 – Install OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift and configure the cluster.
6 – Explore OpenShift networking concepts
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
7 – Deploy containerized applications on OpenShift
- Deploy single container applications on OpenShift Container Platform.
8 – Deploy multi-container applications on OpenShift
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images on an OpenShift cluster.
9 – Execute commands
- Execute commands using the command-line interface.
10 – Control resource access
- Control access to OpenShift resources.
11 – Allocate persistent storage
- Implement persistent storage.
12 – Manage application deployments
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
13 – Install the metrics subsystem
- Install and configure the metrics gathering system.
14 – Manage OpenShift Container Platform
- Manage and monitor OpenShift resources and software.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.