CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
In this course, you will assess and respond to security threats and operate a systems and network security analysis platform.
– Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
– Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
– Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
– Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
– Implement a vulnerability management program.
– Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
– Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
– Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
– Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
– Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
– Address security issues with the organization’s technology architecture.
1 – ASSESSING INFORMATION SECURITY RISK
- Identify the Importance of Risk Management
- Assess Risk
- Mitigate Risk
- Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
2 – ANALYZING RECONNAISSANCE THREATS TO COMPUTING AND NETWORK ENVIRONMENTS
- Assess the Impact of Reconnaissance Incidents
- Assess the Impact of Social Engineering
3 – ANALYZING ATTACKS ON COMPUTING AND NETWORK ENVIRONMENTS
- Assess the Impact of System Hacking Attacks
- Assess the Impact of Web-Based Attacks
- Assess the Impact of Malware
- Assess the Impact of Hijacking and Impersonation Attacks
- Assess the Impact of DoS Incidents
- Assess the Impact of Threats to Mobile Security
- Assess the Impact of Threats to Cloud Security
4 – ANALYZING POST-ATTACK TECHNIQUES
- Assess Command and Control Techniques
- Assess Persistence Techniques
- Assess Lateral Movement and Pivoting Techniques
- Assess Data Exfiltration Techniques
- Assess Anti-Forensics Techniques
5 – MANAGING VULNERABILITIES IN THE ORGANIZATION
- Implement a Vulnerability Management Plan
- Assess Common Vulnerabilities
- Conduct Vulnerability Scans
- Conduct Penetration Tests on Network Assets
6 – COLLECTING CYBERSECURITY INTELLIGENCE
- Deploy a Security Intelligence Collection and Analysis Platform
- Collect Data from Network-Based Intelligence Sources
- Collect Data from Host-Based Intelligence Sources
7 – ANALYZING LOG DATA
- Use Common Tools to Analyze Logs
- Use SIEM Tools for Analysis
8 – PERFORMING ACTIVE ASSET AND NETWORK ANALYSIS
- Analyze Incidents with Windows-Based Tools
- Analyze Incidents with Linux-Based Tools
- Analyze Malware
- Analyze Indicators of Compromise
9 – RESPONDING TO CYBERSECURITY INCIDENTS
- Deploy an Incident Handling and Response Architecture
- Mitigate Incidents
- Prepare for Forensic Investigation as a CSIRT
10 – INVESTIGATING CYBERSECURITY INCIDENTS
- Apply a Forensic Investigation Plan
- Securely Collect and Analyze Electronic Evidence
- Follow Up on the Results of an Investigation
11 – ADDRESSING SECURITY ARCHITECTURE ISSUES
- Remediate Identity and Access Management Issues
- Implement Security During the SDLC
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.