AZ-801T00 Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
Harden the security configuration of the Windows Server operating system environment.
Enhance hybrid security using Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, and Windows Update Management.
Apply security features to protect critical resources.
Implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
Implement recovery services in hybrid scenarios.
Plan and implement hybrid and cloud-only migration, backup, and recovery scenarios.
Perform upgrades and migration related to AD DS, and storage.
Manage and monitor hybrid scenarios using WAC, Azure Arc, Azure Automation and Azure Monitor.
Implement service monitoring and performance monitoring, and apply troubleshooting.
1 – Windows Server security
- Secure Windows Sever user accounts
- Hardening Windows Server
- Windows Server Update Management
- Secure Windows Server DNS
2 – Implementing security solutions in hybrid scenarios
- Implement Windows Server IaaS VM network security.
- Audit the security of Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machines
- Manage Azure updates
- Create and implement application allowlists with adaptive application control
- Configure BitLocker disk encryption for Windows IaaS Virtual Machines
- Implement change tracking and file integrity monitoring for Windows Server IaaS VMs
3 – Implementing high availability
- Introduction to Cluster Shared Volumes.
- Implement Windows Server failover clustering.
- Implement high availability of Windows Server VMs.
- Implement Windows Server File Server high availability.
- Implement scale and high availability with Windows Server VMs.
4 – Disaster recovery in Windows Server
- Implement Hyper-V Replica
- Protect your on-premises infrastructure from disasters with Azure Site Recovery
5 – Implementing recovery services in hybrid scenarios
- Implement hybrid backup and recovery with Windows Server IaaS
- Protect your Azure infrastructure with Azure Site Recovery
- Protect your virtual machines by using Azure Backup
6 – Upgrade and migrate in Windows Server
- Active Directory Domain Services migration
- Migrate file server workloads using Storage Migration Service
- Migrate Windows Server roles
7 – Implementing migration in hybrid scenarios
- Migrate on-premises Windows Server instances to Azure IaaS virtual machines
- Upgrade and migrate Windows Server IaaS virtual machines
- Containerize and migrate ASP.NET applications to Azure App Service
8 – Server and performance monitoring in Windows Server
- Monitor Windows Server performance
- Manage and monitor Windows Server event logs
- Implement Windows Server auditing and diagnostics
- Troubleshoot Active Directory
9 – Implementing operational monitoring in hybrid scenarios
- Monitor Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machines and hybrid instances
- Monitor the health of your Azure virtual machines by using Azure Metrics Explorer and metric alerts
- Monitor performance of virtual machines by using Azure Monitor VM Insights
- Troubleshoot on-premises and hybrid networking
- Troubleshoot Windows Server Virtual Machines in Azure
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 4 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.