Adobe Photoshop CC - Introduction
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop.
Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop.
Create basic images.
Manage selections and layers.
Modify and repair images, and manage color.
Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw, and applying advanced image refinement.
Import, export, organize, and save files.
1 – Getting Started with Photoshop
- Topic A: Organize Photoshop Assets by Using Adobe Bridge
- Topic B: Organize the Photoshop Workspace
- Topic C: Customize the Photoshop Workspace
2 -Creating Basic Images
- Topic A: Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Topic B: Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphic Composition
- Topic C: Work with Digital Devices
3 -Managing Selections and Layers
- Topic A: Use Selection Tools
- Topic B: Manage Layers
4 -Adjusting Images
- Topic A: Modify Images
- Topic B: Repair Images
- Topic C: Implement Color Management
5 -Refining Images
- Topic A: Adjust Layers
- Topic B: Apply Camera Raw
- Topic C: Refine Images by Using Advanced Tools
6 -Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- Topic A: Import, Export, and Organize Files
- Topic B: Save Images for the Web
- Topic C: Save Images for Print
- Topic D: Format Images for Other Programs
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.