Adobe Photoshop CC - Advanced
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop.
Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.
1 – Creating Raster Images
- Topic A: Draw with Brushes
- Topic B: Create Gradients
- Topic C: Apply Tool Presets
2 – Applying Vector Image Tools
- Topic A: Create Images with Vector Paths
- Topic B: Apply the Shape Drawing Tools
- Topic C: Work with Type
- Topic D: Apply Type Special Effects
3 – Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
- Topic A: Modify Images with Masks
- Topic B: Apply Special Effects by Using Filters
- Topic C: Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Topic D: Apply Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
4 – Automating Tasks
- Topic A: Create and Apply Actions
- Topic B: Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
5 – Editing Video
- Topic A: Edit Video
- Topic B: Add Graphics, Titles, and Animation to Video
6 – Setting Project Requirements
- Topic A: Identify Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Topic B: Adhere to Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Topic C: Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.