Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Advanced
In this course you will create and manage PDF documents.
Customize the Acrobat Pro DC workspace.
Create PDFs from technical documents.
Enhance PDF documents.
Create interactive PDF forms.
Finalize PDF files for commercial printing.
1 – Introduction
2 – Advanced Document Tools
- Using Document Properties
- Comparing Documents
- Enhancing Scans
3 – Adding Rich Media
- Adding Sound
- Adding Video
- Adding Buttons
4 – Using the Measurement Tools
- Understanding the Measurement Tool
- Using the Distance Tools
- Using the Perimeter Tool
- Using the Area Tool
5 – Creating Forms
- Creating a Form from a Word Document
- Creating a Form from InDesign
- Adding Form Elements
- Adding Check Boxes and Radio Buttons
- Distributing Forms
6 – Understanding Accessibility
- What is Accessibility?
- Running an Accessibility Test
7 – Creating Signatures and Certificates
- What is a Digital Signature?
- Creating a Digital Signature
- Adding a Signature to a Document
8 – Conclusion
- Course Recap
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.