DP-420T00 Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
Who Should Attend
- Create and configure Azure Cosmos DB SQL API account, database, and container
- Use the .NET SDK to manage resources and perform operations
- Perform queries of varying complexity
- Design a data modeling and partitioning strategy
- Optimize queries and indexes based on characteristics of an application
- Use the Azure Resource Manager to manage accounts and resources with CLI or JSON and Bicep templates
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 4 Day course
This course begins at 9:00 Eastern
And ends at 17:00 Eastern
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.